TrackAbout is a software company that helps businesses track returnable assets. These assets are anything that companies deliver and eventually pick back up. Our customers use mobile devices running TrackAbout software to record the movement of their physical assets. We collect data, send it to our web site, and turn it into valuable knowledge which our customers use to run their businesses more efficiently. See our corporate website for more information https://corp.trackabout.com/
We're looking for a high-energy, customer service-minded, tech savvy Customer Support Specialist to become part of our Customer Support Team.
Location410 Rouser Rd, Suite 400 Moon Township PA, 15108 (Map)
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Implementation Specialists fulfill a critical role to make TrackAbout's customers successful. At a high level, your responsibilities will be to understand our customers’ business needs and help them use our software to solve their problems. For this job, you will need to be both good with people and technology.
You will be doing:
- Requirements Gathering: Understand why our customers want to use TrackAbout and translate those business needs into software solutions.
- Set up and Configuration : Tailor the TrackAbout system to the clients' processes. This may include website configuration, data analysis and loading, SQL query based custom reporting.
- Training and Documentation:Provide remote and/or on-site training and documentation to ensure personnel understand how to use their TrackAbout system.
- Project Management:Work with TrackAbout's Customer Support and Product Management teams to ensure customer requirements are being addressed in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- The job is technical in nature and requires research, analytical and database skills. Geeks are welcome!
- Knowledge of SQL queries, data manipulation and scrubbing is required
- Strong research skills to collect information, troubleshoot and document issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point SQL Server)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Willingness to travel. TrackAbout has clients all over the world. Travel is less that 25%
Really nice to have skills, but not required
- Previous experience providing Customer Support, Technical Support, Project Management.
- Previous experience in Software as a Service (SAAS)
We take Customer Success seriously. TrackAbout Implementation Specialists become experts not only in TrackAbout's solutions, but also in the industries our clients represent. We provides our customers with friendly, thorough and knowledgeable service, beginning to end. This begins with you.
- Self Starter: You will need to be a self starter who can take the initiative on projects without a lot of supervision.
- Organized: You will have to juggle several customer projects at once and will need to keep them all organized.
- Multi-tasker. At any given time you will be managing multiple issues and projects.
- Fast Learner: You will get hands on experience with the product and our processes from day one. You should be a quick learner and ready to dig in.
Personal Traits we look for:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Adaptable: should be able to work effectively both with a team and on your own with little guidance
- Insatiable curiosity, a love of learning and a desire to continuously improve
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and task-management skills
You'll be joining a team of dedicated professionals. The company has a small company feel and company events feel like family reunions. TrackAbout is a friendly place to work and management is always accessible.
We offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package. Our Implementation team works mainly regular business hours, Eastern Standard Time, but may need to accommodate International client schedules. We promote continuous improvement in every aspect of our work. More about our company culture in our TrackAbout Blog, https://corp.trackabout.com/blog
TrackAbout's Core Values:
- Believe in the Power of Storytelling
- Work with Great Passion and Enthusiasm
- Celebrate Problem Solving
- Foster a Fun and Friendly Atmosphere
- No Egos & No Yelling
... and speaking of Attention to Detail, Please make sure to include a cover letter. Applicants without cover letters may not be reviewed. As part of your cover letter, tell us your favorite color.